I should have called it Kim Kardashian re-awakens Victorian era’s way to fitness. Oh boy, the day she wore it and clicked that snap on Instagram, it was as if hell broke loose. Everyone wanted to know what is and how does it help. Hey, chances are, even you want to know about it, no, no I am not saying you too are inspired by Kim K. Jokes apart, here is a little discussion on this thingy called waist trainer, cincher or a corset. You may call it what you like, it will not change the fact that it works wonders. Yes, true, Resistance Pro know spilled the beans right in this section, Resistance Pro know, but if you want to have comprehensive information, then feel free to read this post, as I will talk about Waist Cincher Result Before And After as well.
What Is Waist Training?
In simple words, waist training is all about wearing a compressed garment that lends you a shapely figure. The hourglass kind of look that all women crave for and the garment is usually a laced piece. Not to mention that this accentuates your curves and slims down your waist. If you wear this for the longest time, it will start showing results because if you keep anything squeezed into a certain shape for long hours, it will take a different shape. There I told you the truth that people call a fad and unscientific, but agree with this logic.
Some even go to the extent of blaming celebrity endorsements, as the culprit. However, I wonder, why would women, particularly in the late Victorian era wear it. That is a mystery then, if it was so bad.
The point is the steel or plastic boning provides good support to your midriff area. It has to be added that steel boning is sturdier than plastic, but again plastic means greater flexibility. The best part is, you can wear it and attend your normal chores for hours.
Again, wearing one may not allow you to eat in large quantities, which could be a blessing for those who want to go on a diet along with this. In fact, Resistance Pro would advise starting a fitness regime to accelerate the process. It is true that no training is complete without a little bit of workout. You can do that along with waist training for sure, but do not exercise in the garment. That is a strict no, no. Okay, did you get that?
In case, you are planning to sport one, then you must keep the following things in mind:
- Invest in a waist cincher of your size, as most women tend to buy a size less, which is not going to help and can make matters worse
- You must buy the one of which you can close the third hook
- Okay, you may not like at first instance, it may take time to get adjusted to it
- Measure yourself and then place an order
- Choose a fabric that is comfortable enough to be worn for longer hours
- It should shape you without showing any bulges
- This shaper must close properly
Waist Cincher Results Before And After
There are numerous people, celebrities included that have been going ga-ga over this method of weight loss. The results will vary, provided how loyal you have been to it. How can you expect the corset manufacture tell you, ye will lose fat. No one can guarantee you this and that is the loophole that people pick up. As mentioned earlier, you must adopt a healthy lifestyle to maintain weight. You must eat well, exercise and remain active to hit your ideal weight.
The truth is the treadmill manufacturer will not even guarantee you weight loss because it is totally up to you how you plan to reach your goals. You must hear what my primary care physician says about treadmills. They are of no use and actually are of no help. These machines cannot mimic what you can achieve by walking outdoors.
To be honest, he is a doctor and I cannot refute him. He knows better, whereas his words are true, but that does not mean, I have abandoned my treadmill. I still run on it and I am not scared of talking about it. Yes, I agree walking outside makes you feel fresh, but with a toddler in tow, it often becomes a hassle. Likewise, I tried waist cinchers to shed off the pregnancy fat, as there was no other option for me back then. You have a baby, baby care, household chores, work and what not. How else can you manage you to look fabulous amidst all the throw ups and fuss? I took this way and there is no denying the fact that I did.
What was a rage in the 1900s, has become a craze once again. Waist training is in and not going to leave. It makes you look slimmer instantly and you must put your trust into it. We give you a few of the many benefits of this training:
- It was always fashionable and even to this it is
- It corrects your body posture and assists you to stand correctly
- Reduces migraine and headaches, as these garments can care for your spine by improving your stance
- You will be surprised to know that it relieves of your menstrual cramps, yes it does
- It also eases back pain owing to the support that you get from the bonded fabric
- Alright, I am not saying wearing one will make lose weight, but it aids in shedding, you can eat healthy, workout and wear your corset to reach your ideal weight
- Did you know that these can prevent abdominal hernias because your midsection remains compressed
- If you have heavy breasts, you will know how much these can be of help
- Wearing a corset can relax the windpipe and provide support to your lungs as well as trachea
- A waist cincher or corset can make your breathing easy with this, which means it can decrease asthmatic problems too
- It can help you during post-surgery, as was in my case, when I wore it after my C-section, I found it to be of great help
The first thing that I can tell you is that it boosts confidence. You stand perfectly; have lesser health ailments and when you look into the mirror, you find a new you. What more do you want? Wouldn’t this do? Well, actually there is more to waist training that gives you mental satisfaction, like
- You look good in your own eyes
- You can concentrate better because of all the positivity this brings into your life
- Get overeating disorders and you know you will ultimately get an hourglass figure
- Research shows that corsets trigger what is otherwise known as Deep Pressure Therapy, which is like a warm hug and that makes the person feel safe
- Hence, you can bid not belly fat, but also depression and anxiety goodbye forever
- You are more controlled because of this and you may even find your center during this training
- Yes, this means waist training can keep you happy, provided you do the right things
Is Waist Training Risky?
I cannot hide the fact that it could be risky at times too. What I am trying to say here is that too much of anything is not good. You should do too much of this and must take it off when it required. By long hours, I didn’t mean that you must sleep and wake up in it. Mind it; you must not wear a cincher or a corset while sleeping. Nonetheless, here are a few of the side effects of this training:
- You may get acid reflux owing to the tight compression, which can cause frequent indigestion
- If you do not select the right fabric, then you may face skin irritation
- The midriff may become numb on prolonged usage
- You may even get bruises because of the bones
- It may add to organs shift by compressing the belly
See, there could be thousands of reasons, why you may not to try it, like the various other methods. You can ditch every process by either calling it a fad or too dangerous. You can be a lazy bum or get active, work out and see the Waist Cincher Result Before And After results by yourself.
What say? You are your own judge and I know you will make the right call. It is completely up to you to decide in its favor. What I can add here is that it works and there are thousands of testimonials that praise waist cinchers and corsets. Women have trusted them for hundreds of years and you will be one more addition to it.
The choice is yours and I know you will do the right thing for yourself. Of course, you are the only one that can love yourself so much. So, what did you decide? Want to give it a try? Let me know via the comments section, did you try it?