The Best Yoga for Weight loss Beginners Workout and Result
There has been a debate over the effectiveness of yoga when it comes to weight loss. There is a popular belief that since yoga is not fast-paced exercise it does not burn enough calories. Well, Resistance can tell you Resistance personally benefitted a lot by following a yoga routine. Not only does it help you lose weight but it helps to revitalize your mind and body from within.
You have to understand that if you want to make physical changes in your body you also have to change the way you think and feel about yourself. The journey will not be easy but over a period of, the time it can be very rewarding. Resistance Pro was overweight by 85 pounds as I would consume a lot of junk food and indulge in binge drinking but all that changed once I combined Yoga With Weight Loss in my daily life. Here is a glimpse into my journey towards good health.
Getting Started On Yoga With Weight Loss
The thing about yoga is it helps you strengthen your mind by building inner strength and it also trains your body to be in alignment with your mind. Here are some tips on how to prepare for the road ahead.
- Understand your mind: Once you get into yoga you will view yourself and things around you in a different manner. This will help you let go of your ego which will also help you discard negativity from your system. When you cling on to ego you tend to make bad decisions when it comes to your daily lifestyle. Pursuing a yoga routine helps you to usher in a wave of clarity in your mind that will help you to make healthy lifestyle changes.
- Take care of your body: Yoga is a great way to detox and cleanse your body. There are various postures in yoga that help to eliminate stress and get rid of toxins that make us gain weight. You will be happy to know that all the postures of yoga help you burn calories and lose weight in the process.
Benefits Of Pursuing Yoga To attain Weight Loss
Yoga is considered to be the safest and most accessible form of exercise to attain weight loss. This works very well if it is combined with a good diet and a very healthy lifestyle. Here are some of the benefits I have enjoyed and even you can do the same. Read more: Weight Loss Success Stories
- Yoga is a very gentle way to workout and the routine can be customized as per personal requirement
- This a non-aerobic exercise and is extremely safe to perform
- Very healthy way to keep your muscles toned and burn extra fat from the body
- The digestion system also improves so your body can get rid of toxins very well
- Promotes a feeling of overall well being
Facts That You Should Keep In Mind
There are many types of yoga that can help you lose weight. For me, personally hot yoga helped me knock those extra pounds off in a jiffy. This form combines yoga with cardio exercise so you can expect to build a high level of endurance. You should perform all of this under the supervision of a good instructor who will teach you proper posture.
To get the best out of your yoga you need to eat healthy food and exercise on a regular basis. Try to take things slow and not rush, you must remember that taking things slowly will help you achieve good results.
Some Of the Common Yoga Poses
Here are three of the categories of yoga poses that I have tried and have greatly benefitted from them.
- Poses for warming up: Like any other sporting activities, you also need to warm up before starting your yoga routine. The good news is that there are countless poses under this category to prep your body for a routine. These will basically remove stiffness from every major muscle group and particularly from the neck area. You have to understand that a warm body will respond well to any exercise. Some of the poses in this category include eye training, cat pose, neck exercises, stretches, and shoulder lifts. If you are doing these for the very first time make sure your instructor is supervising you.
- Standing poses: These poses work on your entire body and since they are quite intense you actually end up losing a lot of weight. This category includes poses such as tree pose, chair pose, warrior pose, crescent moon, triangle pose, and mountain pose. These are also known to increase concentration and build positive vibes within an individual.
- Twisted poses: These poses work mainly the back and spine area. This pose has two benefits posture correction and weight loss through intense exercises. While performing these poses you must not rush as you may injure yourself in the process. The two popular poses in this category are the sage twist and partial spinal twist.
- Seated poses: Under this category the options are plenty and of the poses work on different parts of your body. In addition to weight loss, these poses help to rejuvenate the body from the inside out. Some of the popular poses are ankle bending, hand clenching, wrist bending, ankle rotation, garland pose, child pose, lotus pose, hero pose and easy pose.
The Best Yoga for Weight Loss Results
If you are really serious about knocking off those extra pounds then you should follow a yoga routine for at least 60 minutes at least 4 times a week. To get the best results out of your routine you should follow a good diet and a healthy lifestyle. These are all the things Resistance have followed when Resistance combined Yoga With Weight Loss.
You should always follow proper breathing pattern while doing these exercises and have an experienced instructor supervise while you perform these poses one after the other. Do not expect results overnight but if you do things right you will notice gradual changes in your appearance. So get out your mat and take a deep breath and start your journey towards a better you.