5 Types Of Essential Oils To Lose Weight
Have you ever used essential oils? Essential oils can help reduce stress and cure some health problems. It is suitable for people with a low metabolic rate, gastrointestinal disorders, mental disorders, or anxiety.
Wait! That is not all! Using essential oils is one of the easiest, simplest, and cheapest way to lose your weight at home.
In this article, I will introduce you five kinds of essential oils in detail. It will promote weight loss if you combine with regular exercises and healthy diets.
Grapefruit Essential Oil
Grapefruit is a kind of subtropical citrus tree. This is a popular fruit in tropical areas, which is rich in vitamins C, A, calcium, magnesium, folate, natural sugar, and fiber.
Japanese scientists have discovered that there is a chemical called nootkatone in grapefruit. It stimulates metabolism and prevents obesity and metabolic syndrome.
As a result, this substance helps prevent the accumulation of fat in the abdomen, hyperglycemia, and remove the causes of obesity.
The main component of grapefruit is limonene, which causes lipolysis. This is the reason why grapefruit essential oils can reduce your appetite and your weight
Grapefruit essential oil fragrance has various benefits such as anti-appetited prevent unexpected fat accumulation in the abdomen, arms, lower chin, and face.
You should use these essential oils according to the following ways:
- Take 1 to 2 drops of grapefruit essential oil. Mix it with 5-6 drops of coconut oil or almond oil. Apply the mixture and massage the fat area for at least 30 minutes on a daily basis. Note: Do not wash immediately after massage.
- Add 1 to 2 drops of grapefruit essential oil to a glass of warm water and drink it every morning after waking up. It will help wash your intestines every morning and have weight loss effects, too.
- Another way is to use cotton to soak a few drops of the essential oil and place it near you. The scent will help you reduce hunger and appetite when you want to eat an unhealthy dish.
- When applying pure grapefruit oil on the skin, chest, and neck, it will help the body diuretic, eliminate the excess water from your body, and reduce your weight.
Ginger Essential Oil
This essential oil has hot and spicy properties with several effects, e.g., controlling your appetite, adjusting blood sugar, and preventing inflammation.
Here’s the thing, gingerol is a compound found in ginger. It has numerous advantages namely anti-inflammatory, glucose stimulating, antioxidant, and antihypertensive.
It also has stimulating effects on the gastrointestinal tract. Ginger consumption promotes weight loss and reduces excessive hunger.
There are three methods to use the ginger essential oil. Follow me!
- You can use it to massage the skin for at least 30 minutes, but first, you need to dilute the essential oil with coconut oil, jojoba oil, olive, or rice bran, etc.
- Add a drop of ginger essential oil into black tea, green tea, or water. Drink before every breakfast.
- You can also add 1-2 drops of ginger essential oil to the juice and enjoy it.
Peppermint Essential Oil
Peppermint works by stimulating bile, secreting gastric juice, and stimulating intestinal movement. This supports the digestive system, promotes the absorption of nutrients, and maintains the amount of blood sugar.
Because peppermint also gives you a feeling of fullness during a meal, you tend to reduce consumption, eventually leading to weight loss.
Peppermint essential oil with refreshing properties have a variety of benefits including reducing appetite, making you feel full after meals, enhancing metabolism, providing energy, supporting the digestive system, etc.
There are many ways to utilize the peppermint essential oil:
- Take 1 to 2 drops of peppermint essential oil and mix it with 5 to 6 drops of coconut oil, or almond oil and massage the fat areas for at least 30 minutes every day. Note: Do not wash immediately after massage. Do this every day.
- Add 1-2 drops of grapefruit essential oil to a glass of water and drink it every early morning after waking up. It helps to wash your intestines every morning and have weight loss effects.
- Use cotton to soak a few drops of essential oil and place it near you.
- Add 10 drops of essential oil in your bath to feel relaxed and rejuvenated. This will keep you comfortable and happy throughout the day.
Lemon Essential Oil
The lemon essential oil can refresh and rejuvenate the skin, enhance digestion, as well as inhibit appetite, etc.
Do you know how to use the lemon essential oil correctly? Read these things to remember:
- Take 1 to 2 drops of lemon essential oil and mix it with 5-6 drops of coconut oil or almond oil and massage the fat areas for at least 30 minutes.
- Use cotton to soak a few drops of lemon essential oil and place it near you.
- Add 10 drops of lemon essential oil to your bath. It helps you feel fresh and rejuvenated. This oil will go through pores and relax muscles, improve mood, and keep you more active throughout the day.
- Add 1 or 2 drops to your morning black tea. This will act as a natural poison filter and eliminate toxins out of your body.
Cinnamon Essential Oil
Cinnamon is a kind of herb that has the ability to regulate blood sugar levels and especially delay glucose absorption.
This bark’s oil has a sweet aroma which maintains blood sugar levels, curbs cravings, improves digestion, and enhances blood circulation.
Polyphenols in cinnamon bark act as an insulin-sensitive substance, which is the main cause of obesity problems.
You ought to follow these steps:
- Add 1 to 2 drops of cinnamon essential oil to 5 or 6 drops of olive oil and massage excess fat for at least 30 minutes. Perform every day.
- Add 1-2 drops of cinnamon oil to black tea/green tea and drink before breakfast.
- Add 3 to 4 drops of cinnamon essential oil to the cake before baking or fresh juice, or drinking water.
- Use cotton to soak a few drops of cinnamon essential oil and place it near you because the scent will help you feel no appetite when you want to eat an unhealthy dish.
When the winter is coming, or your work is overloaded, you will struggle with fitness plans. Your body is lazier, so, you should consider using essential oils to reduce fat cells.
Essential oils are combined with numerous ways including warm water, black tea or green tea, etc. It is good ideas for you to lose your weight.
These ways are beneficial for your health and your weight. This is the reason why I highly recommend that you ought to use them regularly to have a perfect body.